Children learn best along side one another when given opportunities for meaningful learning experiences. These experiences are authentic and include the use of natural resources and the support of caring adults.
Our Core Values are:
- We believe that relationships are central to what we do.
- We believe that identifying strengths as a starting point and working toward potentials is a right of all children and adults.
- We believe that curriculum should be meaningful, relevant and integrated.
- We believe that only together can we provide the best for children and their families.
- We believe that our work is defined by the characteristics, uniqueness, needs and promise of the children we serve.
- We believe our environments mirror the values, attitudes, cultures and teaching practices of the individuals within.
- We believe that with appropriate support and assistance, all children and adults are learners.
- We believe in building inclusive communities of child and adult learners.
- We believe all people have the potential to be listeners in an atmosphere of communication, respect and trust.
- We believe our core values are non-negotiable This link opens a pdf in a new tab..